VP of Admissions
Infinity Recruiting & Consulting Group
Provide general managerial oversight and guidance to assigned campuses for Admissions -related activities within a Strategic Business Unit (SBU), ensuring the achievement of annual financial and operational targets within assigned campuses in a manner consistent with the corporation’s Mission, Values, High Performance Principles and Strategic Choices.
The SBU Head of Admissions provides guidance and direction to assigned campuses within a Strategic Business Unit. The position reports to the Strategic Business Unit Head and is part of a leadership team that consists of Marketing & Admissions, Academics & Student Affairs/Career Services, Finance, Business Operations (including IT, HR, etc) and the Head of Field Operations. The SBU consists of several campuses each headed by a President or Campus Director. This role also has a functional reporting relationship to the head of Corporate Admissions and, as such, plays an important role in the implementation of Company-wide initiatives.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participate with other functional heads within the SBU in the development and implementation of strategic plans.
- Oversee Admissions activities at campuses to meet SBU commitments for starts and cost per start.
- Assist in the development and implementation of programs that enhance school’s ability to attract, retain and motivate admissions staff and which will reduce SBU voluntary Admissions turnover (SBU, Campus).
- Implement Admissions strategy and practices within each school or campus; monitor and report on progress and resolve specific campus issues.
- Provide SBU-wide admissions training efforts to grow capabilities, and performance and improve overall outcomes.
- Work closely with central functions, schools and campus locations on all admissions-related matters including plan delivery, personnel movement and advancement and staffing decisions; assist with the development of company-wide Admissions-related initiatives and ensure that the initiatives are implemented and consistently followed within the SBU.
- Bridge the gap between program knowledge and admissions personnel understanding of program offerings and opportunity.
Education & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business or related area, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in a sales/marketing management capacity with increasing responsibilities for multi-faceted direction and planning
- Experience and proven skills in: Senior Leadership, General Management with P&L Accountability, Strategic Planning
- Ability to understand and manage multiple market segment sales process
- Good understanding of all areas of compliance re-admissions, financial aid, education, placement etc.
Position: VP of ADMISSIONS
Contact: Trey Wright, IREC Group
469/467-2299 or email to email@example.com
Position open until right candidate is found!
Location: Midwest, Corporate Office with up to 50% travel