How to do More with Less to Attract Adult Students
Hoboken, New Jersey (Sept. 1, 2009) — Despite widespread budget cuts and generally receding revenues, a prime opportunity exists for market-savvy institutions to recruit a larger share of the record number of adult students seeking advanced credentials due to the economic downturn, according to EducationDynamics, which recently merged with Aslanian Group. The challenge for higher education administrators is to maximize student prospecting efforts while minimizing spend—in other words, to do more with less—which forms the basis for an Aslanian Group Seminar to be held Oct. 21-22 in Chicago.
Presented by EducationDynamics, "Competing for Adult Students: Become the College of Choice for Adult Learners Today" is designed to arm postsecondary institutions with cost-effective methods to increase enrollment yield by capitalizing on the current economic situation. Devised for senior administrators responsible for attracting and recruiting the next generation of adult students to undergraduate and graduate programs, seminar attendees will:
- Gain a unique understanding of adult learning patterns and preferences;
- Glean best practices to effectively recruit adult students in a challenging economy;
- Discover ways to leverage an institutional website to recruit and enroll adult students;
- Develop strategies to utilize on-campus events to increase adult conversion rates; and
- Learn the best metrics to track prospecting initiatives and how to decipher the data.
The two-day seminar features a line-up of renowned student prospecting and enrollment experts, including:
- Carol Aslanian, Senior Vice President, Market Research and Advisory Services, EducationDynamics
- Deborah Beckman, Vice President for Enrollment Strategies, ESM (Education Sales Management)
- Jennifer Copeland, General Manager and Senior Consultant, DemandEngine
- Andrew Gansler, President, Prospecting Services Division, EducationDynamics
- Bob Johnson, President and Senior Consultant, Bob Johnson Consulting
- Bill Stevens, Emeritus Dean of Continuing Education, Guildford College
Early bird registration for the Aslanian Group Seminar, presented by EducationDynamics, is available until September 30th for $695 (a $100 discount). Discounted group rates are available and space is limited. To register or to learn more about the conference, please visit http://www.educationdynamics.com/services/market-research/conferences/.
In July, EducationDynamics and Aslanian Group merged to create a Market Research and Advisory Services division, imposing a formal infrastructure to EducationDynamics’ continuing passion for gleaning leading-edge market analysis that ultimately helps institutions find, enroll and retain students.
EducationDynamics, a portfolio company of Halyard Capital, is higher education’s leading marketing services company dedicated to helping institutions find, enroll and retain students. Its content-rich and highly visible education websites, including EarnMyDegree.com, eLearners.com, GradSchools.com, StudyAbroad.com, and its more than 50 special interest microsites, make EducationDynamics the premier provider of qualified prospective students for colleges and universities. In addition, the company offers a full suite of Web-delivered services proven to drive enrollment growth and reduce student attrition.Through its Market Research and Advisory Services division, the company brings a decade of proprietary research, unparalleled market and student intelligence, and best practice insights to its clients.For more information, visit http://www.educationdynamics.com.