We are currently looking to fill a number of Campus Director positions in a number of cities in the US. Our salary ranges are above industry standards and we also offer a great bonus structure. If you are ready to join a great organization and put your mark on history – Give us a call, we want to hear from you!
– Bachelor’s Degree in business management, education, or related fields, degree required.
– Advanced Degree preferred.
– Minimum 5 years or higher professional management/leadership at a recognized Proprietary School.
– Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where deadlines are essential.
– Ability to provide flexible and adaptable work schedules.
– Proven ability and experience developing a budget.
– Participative management approach with strong staff development skills.
– Proven ability to evaluate profit and loss financial statements.
– Must be able to complete a comprehensive training program, which will include working in every department to learn and understand the departmental functions.
– Must possess excellent judgment, problem-solving, multi-tasking, and decision-making skills.
– Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality and professional decorum.
– Full relocation assistance/packages provided
Contact: IREC Group
Position open: Until the right candidate is found