Locations: Cincinnati OH, Akron OH, Boise ID
Summary: This position reports to the Sr Admissions Director and serves as the chief sales executive for an assigned team. Assists the Campus Admissions Head in related marketing, budgeting and support activities key to that team’s performance. The incumbent may attend school Executive Committee (EC) meetings or be asked to provide input by special request but does not serve directly on the EC. Responsibilities and outcomes are based on new student recruitment goals and sales management for the assigned team, and secondarily, support of the department at large. Responsible for attaining new student and start rate plans for their team. Oversees the conversion of inquiries to applicants, and applicants to new students. Works closely with all school enrollment department managers and personnel to assure successful new student recruitment support. Incumbent must assure that the school philosophy: quality services to clients; development, growth, involvement, and recognition of employees; sound economic principles; and environment which is conducive to innovation, positive thinking and expansion – is considered in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Key Job Elements:
Reports To: Senior Admissions Director
Supervises: Associate and Assistant Directors of Admissions (vary by student population)
Interacts With: Campus president, admissions specialist, new student recruitment; group vice president, admissions coordinators (and ac supervisor if staffed), information specialists, mailroom supervisor, enrollment processor, receptionist, admissions administrative assistants, mailroom assistants, and outside potential student populations.
Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field required, with a Master’s degree preferred.
- Seven years of increasingly responsible experience managing a sales effort, particularly admissions recruitment or intangible products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with both faculty and student populations.
- Superior organizational and problem resolution skills.
- Strong expertise with MS Office as well as field related hardware and software packages and systems for reporting features.
- Proven ability to inspire, motivate and lead a sales team.
- Ability to interact effectively as a member of a team and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Ability to listen to customers (e.g. students, staff, etc.) and to understand and respond positively to their requests
- Ability to work without close supervision and to set one’s own priorities and work schedule
Salary Range: up to $100K + Bonus, Relocation Assistance Provided
Contact: Trey Wright @ (469)467-2299
For immediate consideration email resume to: email@example.com or fax to: 469/467-2298
A group of confidential private, postsecondary, Proprietary Schools with campuses throughout the Southeastern coast of the United States is looking for strong/solid/career minded DOA’s. The schools offer various certificates, diploma, associate and bachelor degree programs. They offer educational programs in various fields that include technology, business, health sciences and culinary arts, as well as graduate employment services and information technology certification training. The schools also offer courses in Web designing, information systems, simulation & game programming, networking and security management. They offer associate degrees in accounting, criminal justice, business systems administration, computer programming, wireless communications, management information systems and biomedical equipment technology.
The Director of Admissions reports to the Campus President and is responsible for:
– Experience: A minimum of 3 years experience managing Admissions in a private, post-secondary environment.
– BA/BS degree Preferred, but will consider non-degreed candidates with strong Proprietary School background
Skills & Abilities
– A clear understanding of goal attainment, representative training, sales and customer service
– Ability to create and maintain relationships
– Motivated, self-starter
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Ability to organize and prioritize work flow
– Ability to meet deadlines
– Ability to work independently
– Excellent computer skills
– Problem-solving ability
– $85 – 110K + bonus
– Full relocation assistance/packages provided
What do we have to offer?
– Professional work environment
– Talented and committed co-workers
– Competitive compensation & benefits plan
Contact: IREC Group
Position open: Until the right candidate is found
Location: Southest US